Re: Emacs is not reproducible

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Emacs is not reproducible
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 10:52:35 -0700

This may or may not be related --- but I reported a few months ago that
compiling emacspeak with make -j 4 resulted in unpredictable behavior --
I got rid of the parallel build and problems went away.

1. There were no warnings during the parallel build.

2. Things were "weird" in that some advice definitions were not active,
   reloading files fixed it.

I decided to keep life simple at that point and got rid of the parallel
build.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8