Re: Make hangs at electric-tests

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Make hangs at electric-tests
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 08:25:21 +0200

Hmm.... Interesting. But shouldn't make check work?

Best, /PA

PS: I'm on Ubuntu20.04, compiling on a VM to avoid 'trial and errors' that were so erroneous they nearly killed by setup :-)

On Sat, 29 May 2021 at 04:30, Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:
Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> It seems to be sitting there on test 5 for more than 1h30min... I
> don't think that's normal... right?

Nope.

It hangs for me, too (on Debian/bullseye) if I say

[larsi@stories ~/src/emacs/trunk]$ make check

but it doesn't hang if I say

[larsi@stories ~/src/emacs/trunk]$ (cd test; make)

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden