Re: [ELPA] New package: devdocs

From: Yikai Zhao
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: devdocs
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 23:44:19 +0800

> This is crazy!  A package like this could have existed for several
> years, but we had pretty much the same idea more or less at the same
> time...

Exactly!

> I guess two packages for the same purpose is not too many; then
> people can choose based on the different features.

I agree that since our two packages are both relatively young, we can
keep maintaining them separately and see how it goes.

> The readme says your package isn't submitted to MELPA yet.  I assume
> this means you're planning to do so?

Yes I already submitted a PR to MELPA several days ago and I'm waiting
for the response. I'm not really familiar with the ELPA and mailing list
workflow so I think I'm going to stay with MELPA for now.

Yikai