Re: cc-mode fontification feels random

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: cc-mode fontification feels random
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 12:14:42 +0200

On Sat, Jun 05 2021, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Thus, I'd expect LSP to be able to deal with missing information,
> which then means it shouldn't require access to the entire tree as a
> prerequisite for useful functionality.

Of course the LSP server won't just give up if there is missing information, but
its functionality will be reduced. For me, if my development environment were on
a remote machine and I couldn't (or don't want to) replicate that environment on
my local machine, running the LSP server locally would probably take away much
of the appeal of using one.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments