Re: Emacs CLA requirement

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Emacs CLA requirement
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:08:57 +0300

On 18.06.2021 22:05, Juri Linkov wrote:
My point was that since Magit doesn't require copyright assignments,
anyone can implement this feature for Magit.  But since Magit
has the same license, it should be easier just to copy this feature
from diff-mode to Magit (maybe with small adaptations).

I think the main barrier in this case is knowing about this feature, and that is can be implemented reasonably well and fast in Emacs.