Re: Maybe we're taking a wrong approach towards tree-sitter

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: Maybe we're taking a wrong approach towards tree-sitter
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:09:57 -0400

On 7/27/21 21:57, Andrei Kuznetsov wrote:
Unlike features like native JSON, however, I believe tree-sitter is the
first optional package providing notable functionality that would
require a toolchain that depends on LLVM (that of Rust, which
tree-sitter is implemented in)

Tree sitter is written in C. It has an available set of Rust bindings. It compiles perfectly well with any C compiler.

Perry