Re: oauth2 support for Emacs email clients

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: oauth2 support for Emacs email clients
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 06:46:07 -0400

  > >> Someone might agree to take the legal risk to violate these TOS.
  > >> IANAL, but I observe that no other "small" free software project (e.g.
  > >> Mutt or Alpine) took that risk.  Two larger free software projects
  > >> (Thunderbird and Kmail) took that risk, but their apps were registered
  > >> by a legal person, not by a developer.
  > >
  > > There you have something, isn't FSF a legal person? Is GNU an
  > > organisation right?

Can someoe point me at the _precise_ agreement text for this?
Then the FSF could actually study the question.

Part of what we would have to think about is whether agreeing would
enable us to fix the problem by including these tokens in the Emacs release.
If we didn't include them, the agreement would (as far as I can see)
do no good.

(BTW, I think every human being is a "legal person" too.)