Re: Gitlab Migration

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Gitlab Migration
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 22:59:20 -0400

We used to recommend GitLab as better than GitHub (though only
barely acceptable).  However, GitLab has got worse, and we
should stop recommending it at all.

notabug.org and sr.ht are considerably better, by our ethical
evaluation standards.

If it is a matter of running our own copy of one of these,
we have an issue with any Javascript code.  If it is in fact free,
but doesn't properly state its license and source code, we would
need to fix that.