Re: NonGNU ELPA work

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: NonGNU ELPA work
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:59:01 +0000

"Bozhidar Batsov" <bozhidar@batsov.dev> writes:

> Great work, Philip!

Thank you!

> I did notice that some packages (e.g. julia-mode) have changelogs that
> should probably be mentioned (e.g. julia-emacs/CHANGELOG.md at master
> ยท JuliaEditorSupport/julia-emacs (github.com)
> <https://github.com/JuliaEditorSupport/julia-emacs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md>).
>  It's
> useful to be able to lookup changelogs quickly.

You are right, I'll go over all the packages once more and check if
NEWS/CHANGELOG files can be added.

> I've also noticed you added haml-mode, but not slim-mode (and I think
> the second is more popular with Rails these days).

To be perfectly honest, I must have just missed it. It seems to build
without any issues, so it should be add'able.

> Adding web-mode will be a good idea as well (it supports many
> templating languages).

That has actually already been added:
http://elpa.nongnu.org/nongnu/web-mode.html

--