Re: Known case that emacs lisp code doesn't work correctly if native com

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Known case that emacs lisp code doesn't work correctly if native compilde
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:13:24 -0700

this might be worth fixing before releasing emacs 28 with native
compilation turned on, I suspect other complex packages will break in a
similar manner.

For my own part, I stopped pursuing native compilation since most of the
speedup native comp gives you is with respect to visual updates (or at
least that is my suspicion) for me, it made no difference running
emacspeak and using speech output, and given that I had to do a bunch of
dances to build emacspeak correctly with native-comp, I just moved on
hoping it would get fixed when I wasn't looking (in the spirit of
Douglas Adams' SEP (Someone Else's Problem) -- it gets solved when you
look away:-)

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8