Re: NonGNU or Commercial Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: NonGNU or Commercial Emacs
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 21:47:06 -0400

  > > https://github.com/dickmao/commercial-emacs

  > Disappointing.  Some impatient angry person has resorted to extorsion,
  > to try to extract compromises from Emacs.

I looked at that page, and did not see anything that made any sort
of request of us.  Perhaps you are talking about text in some
other page, or perhaos you stated your interpretation of the same
text I saw.

Would you please show me the actual text which strikes you as "extorsion"
or "trying to extract compromises"?  If it is text in some other part of
that site, I'd like to see it and think about it.