RE: [External] : Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:30:11 +0000

> > > please bare with me
> > I really hope you meant "bear"... ;-)
>
> Would you like Stefan to write in his first
> language instead?  I'm sure he will make much
> fewer embarrassing mistakes if he does.
>
> Sarcasm aside, please refrain from such insulting
> remarks here.  And no, the smiley doesn't cut it.

There's nothing for anyone to be embarrassed
about.  We all type such typos, all the time.
This one is fun and funny.  And no, there was
no insult to anyone.

Lighten up please, Eli.  Have fun.  Learn
about puns and humor and pitfalls, and maybe
practice smiling or even laughing a bit.
Take a toke or a sip, if that helps.

You aggressively try to pick a fight at the
slightest pretext, with no provocation.  Stop
being so defensive - no one benefits by that
(including yourself).