Re: ELPA: New package: nano-theme

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: ELPA: New package: nano-theme
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 14:48:57 -0400

> When I switch between themes, I don't want them to have different fonts,
> and have to configure it separately for each one.
>
> I have set a font I like in my configuration, and I would like themes to
> respect that setting.

Hmm... Custom's "user" theme should take precedence over those other
themes, so you should be able to specify your favorite font in your user
theme and then not be affected by those other theme's choice of font.

Of course, that depends if those choices are applied to the same faces
or not etc... but my point is that you might consider this as a bug that
can be fixed.

        Stefan