Re: vc-fossil to non-gnu elpa?

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: vc-fossil to non-gnu elpa?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 10:24:28 -0700

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@gnu.org> writes:

> Small suggestion, it would be a good idea to add a time-stamp to the
> https://elpa.nongnu.org/nongnu/ page, and in general to any
> auto-generated page.  Hard to know when it was last updated or not.

This would be fixed by the second of the attached patches.

But I have two issues that maybe Stefan M can help with.

A) It seems like there are two versions of the elpa-admin branch, or at
   least that the one in elpa.git is out of synch/outdated?

B) I can't push to elpa-admin from nongnu.git.  Am I supposed to do
   that?

Probably I'm just confused by this whole worktree business.