Re: But then what are namespaces ?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: But then what are namespaces ?
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 17:14:32 -0400

> Didn't you, Stefan Monnier of the University of Montreal (hehe), author
> a paper for the ELS where you discuss Elisp and namespaces?  I think
> I saw it once, but can't find the link, am I dreaming?

It must have been in a dream, I'm afraid.  I only once gave a talk at
ELS, and that was an invited talk about ELisp in general.
I can't remember the details, but I likely mentioned something about
namespace during the talk at some point, but probably more along the
lines of "things that still didn't happen".

The only time I submitted a paper to ELS (so far) it was not about Emacs
(and it was rejected ;-).

        Stefan