tab-line: cycle through groups

From: PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ
Subject: tab-line: cycle through groups
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 18:38:46 +0200

Hi,

I’ve been using tab-line for some time now (and complained a lot, thanks for the patience :-P ) I would like to suggest including the possibility of cycling between different file groups.
I’m attaching parts of an ELISP file I load from init.el that implements this function. I’m sure there are thousands of things that will strike you, so take it as concept level code with the ‘works for tm (tm)’ caveat

Best, /PA

PEDRO ANDRES ARANDA GUTIERREZ
paranda@it.uc3m.es
Universidad Carlos III Madrid

Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden…
Fragen sind da, um gestellt zu werden.
Georg Kreisler