Re: More reliable byte compilation, take 45

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: More reliable byte compilation, take 45
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 11:16:34 -0700

Cl??ment Pit-Claudel <cpitclaudel@gmail.com> writes:

A more important fix that is likely critical for the 28.0 release is to
ensure that when native-compilation is on, native compile starts from
the .elc files, rather than the .el files ---
for now I've turned off native compilation because otherwise things
break -- has already been documented via multiple threads a few months
ago.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8