RE: [External] : Re: Why has the light blue theme been made obsolete?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: Why has the light blue theme been made obsolete?
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 19:24:43 +0000

> >> But that's just my opinion, of course.
> >
> > Fine, but let's be clear -
> > Your opinion ... and your proposal, and
> > your action, to get it removed.
>
> Actually it was not I but Lars that marked it as obsolete.

Yes, he did.  What I wrote still stands.

You proposed and pushed for the removal;
he blessed it (and in the context of a
completely different issue, no less).

This quote is my summary of what you did:

 You add a face [to Emacs] and then want to
 purge stuff that you find "looks out of place"
 with your new face?

 I won't try to stop you.  But I find such a
 purge a bit "out of place".