Re: NS port cleanups

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: NS port cleanups
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 19:33:48 +0800

Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita2@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure if this is related to what you're talking about because I
> don't see any connection with frame (re)size, but I've just reported
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=51361 concerning the
> toolbar size.

This is an unrelated issue that only appears on GNUstep.  But I've found
a workaround, which I've sent Alan for review (along with the rest of
the improvements scattered around).

Hopefully, he can review and install the changes ASAP, but one question
about modifier keys has to be clarified first.

Thanks.