Re: Re: Re: Alternatives for relilternatives for reliable build environm

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Alternatives for relilternatives for reliable build environments for emacs?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:26:11 +0200

I create a VM with Ubuntu20.04 in VirtualBox and build inside. I have some additional "magic" to inject the build configuration into the VM and that includes a script to actually build emacs, package it as a .deb and copy that to the host once successfully generated.

For OSX, I have a script and build everything on an external disc I can plug into my different Macs to install the generated .app on them

My .2 cents,/PA
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler