Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:15:57 +0100

By the way, while looking at this, there's also a very puzzling display
glitch in the keymaps:

PNG image

Note that <up> being indented a TAB too much.  However, if I cut and
paste that into a different buffer I get:

PNG image

This happens when calling indent-to on something that's 7 characters
long, and it inserts two TABs to get to 16.  Anybody know what's up with
that?  I.e., a TAB at position 6 takes us to 8, but at 7 it takes us to
16 instead.