Re: master 9d54b12: Expand register-yank-media-handler doc string

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master 9d54b12: Expand register-yank-media-handler doc string
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 23:06:17 -0400

> OK, that CCL thing is hopefully going away, but...  it's a very
> descriptive word, so perhaps we should just continue to use it for stuff
> that registers itself.

Most "registering" is done via `cl-defmethod`, `add-hook`, and
`add-to-list`, AFAIK.
[ Any chance yank-media handlers can be registered with one of
  those methods?  ]

In any case I don't see any benefit in not using the traditional
namespace prefix (and move the `register` key word *after* the prefix).

        Stefan