Re: master 2c79a8f 2/2: Use posix_spawn if possible.

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: Re: master 2c79a8f 2/2: Use posix_spawn if possible.
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 06:00:39 -0500

Hi all,

Attached is the posix spawn patch adapted to be only effective on
Darwin. I chose to leave the patch as-is aside from adding the
additional conditional, but let me know if I should do something
different. It wasn't clear where things stood in terms of whether or
not we would ever want to use posix_spawn on non-darwin OSes.

Thanks,

Aaron