Re: [Request] Inclusion in emacs group for ELPA contribution

From: Noboru Ota
Subject: Re: [Request] Inclusion in emacs group for ELPA contribution
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 22:26:34 +0100

This is regarding inclusion of Org-roam to ELPA.

> I see "louixs" contributed some code which seems to be just acceptable
> without paperwork, but it might be worth asking him to sign the
> paperwork anyway so we can accept any future contribution of his.
> Could you do that?

Yes.  louixs has also signed the paperwork and sent it to the FSF; he is
currently waiting for the FSF to confirm.

> Excellent, thank you.  It will take a bit more time until the FSF can
> confirm reception.

I have received the FSF's confirmation.

> One thing I did notice along the way.  Every .el files will need to have
> a line like:
>
>     Copyright (C) 2021  Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>
> [ Instead of "Copyright (C) 2020-21 Noboru Ota".  ]
> near the beginning.  And I recommend you also add the

I believe I have replaced the program header text as instructed for each
.el file.

Could you please advise the next steps?  I was under the assumption that
I would still need to add some other things to the GitHub repository --
e.g. a make instruction for package.el.  It would be great if you could
point me to the resource how I might do this.

Thank you.
Noboru