Re: Crash with --enable-checking and some glyphs

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Crash with --enable-checking and some glyphs
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 15:36:41 +0000

I just tried it on my Debian bookworm computer, and it doesn't abort, with the exact same font. Perhaps it's a bug in some specific version of some library? Is your Debian computer up-to-date?

I did an update/upgrade, re-configured Emacs and re-built, and it's still aborting. :-/

Does it abort with

git clean -xdf && ./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-checking && make && ./src/emacs -Q crash.txt

?