Re: Pixel scrolling support

From: Aaron Madlon-Kay
Subject: Re: Pixel scrolling support
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 14:57:07 +0900

Thank you for this. I've been enjoying pixel scrolling in the Mac
port, so it's nice to see it in NS as well.

One thing I noticed is that if I scroll in a way that has some
momentum (my MacBook's trackpad) and the momentum would try to scroll
the content beyond the boundary of the window (i.e. beyond the very
top or very bottom), then there is a cacophony of beeps as it tries to
overscroll many times in quick succession.

An easy way to see this is simply to M-x beginning-of-buffer in pretty
much any buffer and then attempt to scroll up.

-Aaron