Re: Sv: Support for background transparency

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Sv: Support for background transparency
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 17:04:14 +0100

> arthur miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:
>
>> By the way, why can I not see Håkans mail in Gnus? I just see like xml/http
>> headers and stuff, not the message.
>
> It looks fine to me in Gnus.

I saw another one litlle bit earlie, and found it was my setting I changes like
yesterday :).

I tested to use w3m for html renderer, and latre commented away setting, but I
didn't restarted Emacs. I am not sure if I byte compiled my nit or not after, so
it might have been that. Works now.

Btw I have also pulled and rebuild the Emacs today and I don't see those lines
today.