Re: master 3d38d1d: Add sqlite3 support to Emacs

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: master 3d38d1d: Add sqlite3 support to Emacs
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 21:29:41 +0800

Alexandre Garreau <galex-713@galex-713.eu> writes:

> Shouldn’t we hack both sqlite and its module to integrate just the same
> symbol?

I don't understand what you're asking.  I was asking whether or not
`plugin_is_GPL_compatible' is the appropriate name for a symbol we will
use to determine if a SQLite plugin is suitable for use inside Emacs.

We don't need to patch SQLite to look for such a symbol inside a plugin,
but I don't know what name would be appropriate for it.

Thanks.