[no subject]

From: Davin Pearson
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 15:29:04 +1300

I was wondering if you could make the following improvement to
GNU Emacs: Make it so that fonts with a nil for background-colour
have the fontification of the inner symbols shines through
to appear over higher layers, like so:

*abc* is fontified as a blue foreground with nil background

"*abc*" is fontified in light blue background with a black foreground
but should appear with a light blue background and a blue foreground.

Here is the Elisp code that I want the behaviour of which changed:

(set-face-foreground 'dmp-face--fg:blue "#000")
(set-face-background 'dmp-face--fg:blue nil)

("\\*.*\\*" 0 'dmp-face--fg:blue t)

--
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.
I am only allowed my computer once per week