Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: Theodor Thornhill
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:30:12 +0100

> If we move the Emacs repository to the sourcehut software,
> we shouldn't move it to sourcehut's service.  I will look into
> installing that software on a GNU machine.

In the meantime, feel free to browse [1]. This is the 'project' page on
sourcehut, collecting the separate services into one site, so that one
more easily can browse it.  It should be representable for how such an
instance would look when self hosted.

Hope this helps

Theo

[1]; https://sr.ht/~emacs/emacs/