Re: make docs

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: make docs
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:01:01 +0900

> On Dec 22, 2021, at 22:29, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org>
>> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:43:28 +0900
>>
>> Why is it that `make docs` builds the whole code set before building the
>> documentation ?
>
> It does?  How did you see that?

I created a new branche to check the case sensitive setting that Gavin
suggested I test and I applied my Makefile patch to add my local .css etc.
reconfigured and when I hit Enter after `make docs` I got the whole thing
rebuilt (including the .elc compilation, etc.)

> Can you show what happens when you try that on your system?

Now that I've built the doc once that doesn't happen. I'll try to reproduce,
but I seem to remember that it's not the first time I'm surprised by that.

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com