Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 22:43:18 -0500

  > Could that be resolved with self-hosting?  Assuming we are allowed to
  > put proprietary junk on GNU servers for testing...

No way!

Not only because we dont want any nonfree software installed on our
machines, but also because we don't want to give the impression
that support for nonfree systems is a priority for us.

We invite people to volunteer to maintain support for them,
but we won't treat those systems as if they deserve support.

See the node Platforms in Information for Maintainers of GNU Software.