Re: Motif support

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Motif support
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 16:16:37 +0200

> From: Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com>
> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 12:53:18 +0100
> Cc: Madhu <enometh@meer.net>, emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> Ok. We have all seen how much personal guidance you have needed from
> Eli on even a minor details to get your offsceen lines working.

That was basically the second time Po Lu implemented something in the
display engine, and the first time he had to deal with layout code, so
some guidance should be expected, for a complex piece of software that
takes more than 40K LOC.  From my POV, the guidance he needed was
relatively minor; most of the discussion was about the various
implementation strategies.