Re: master 501e2096d6: Fix some issues with a recent change

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master 501e2096d6: Fix some issues with a recent change
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:22:23 -0500

>> This changed a single file, AFAIK, so we're pretty far from the
>> "difficult" case of having to summarize an arbitrary set of files.
> That touched 3 files, lisp/face-remap.el, etc/NEWS, and
> doc/lispref/commands.texi.

The main change was to `face-remap.el` so having `face-remap.el` in the
first line would have been very helpful to me.  Another option would have
been to include `text-scale-pinch` in the first line, that would have
worked great for me as well.

The other changes were largely secondary and related, so it's OK if they
don't get any mention in the first line.

        Stefan