Re: Incorrect font weight selected

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Incorrect font weight selected
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 23:57:58 +0200

On 05.01.2022 21:08, Yuri D'Elia wrote:
Then maybe I didn't realize what problem are you trying to solve.
Does the problem happen only with new frames?  At least Sean Whitton
said in this thread that his problems caused by 1b2511f are not with
new frames, AFAIU.
Before guessing too much, can we get some comments from Sean and Dmitry?

I don't mind trying the patch, if you can reach an agreement with Eli that it is a somewhat reasonable change.

FWIW, I have switched to a different font a week or so ago, so I wouldn't particularly object to the revert of the fix either.

I do have the previous font available for testing, though.