Re: Undo mode

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Undo mode
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 11:15:36 +0000

I already explained why it would be very unusual to have a feature that can only be turned on from the menu, but cannot be turned off. I see no reason for such strange behavior for this single mode.

Which is why I suggested to remove the possibility of enabling it from the menu. See the attached patch (again).

Sorry, I don't agree with such a change, as it would be a step back.

I give up.

I'm sorry to have contributed to that mess.