Re: with-pgtk: C-; turns into plain ';'

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: with-pgtk: C-; turns into plain ';'
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:02:36 -0800

In case it helps --

I was running the pgtk build on Debian until a few weeks ago -- and
 switched away after reporting a segfault -- should be in the list
 archives. Before that C-; worked in the pgtk build. I went back to
 try pgtk last week  an  now there is no crash but the keys as I
 reported have disappeared.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮