Re: master 30dbdecd4a: * src/xterm.c: Add a small writeup on input handl

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: master 30dbdecd4a: * src/xterm.c: Add a small writeup on input handling on X.
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 16:50:29 +0100

While we're there: If I'm not mistaken, xg_frame_set_char_size now has
three instances of

#ifndef HAVE_PGTK
      gtk_window_resize (GTK_WINDOW (FRAME_GTK_OUTER_WIDGET (f)),
                         outer_width, outer_height);
#else
      if (FRAME_GTK_OUTER_WIDGET (f))
        {
          gtk_window_resize (GTK_WINDOW (FRAME_GTK_OUTER_WIDGET (f)),
                             outer_width, outer_height);
        }
      else
        {
          gtk_widget_set_size_request (FRAME_GTK_WIDGET (f),
                                       outer_width, outer_height);
        }
#endif

Could you please refactor these into a separate routine and/or at least
remove those extra braces.

TIA, martin