Re: master 62d97d4afd: Turn expiry on for nnselect groups

From: Andrew Cohen
Subject: Re: master 62d97d4afd: Turn expiry on for nnselect groups
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 20:04:19 +0800

    EZ> Andrew, AFAIU your copyright assignment for changes in Emacs has
    EZ> expired, but you are installing changes without the
    EZ> Copyright-paperwork-exempt tag, and their volume approaches the
    EZ> limit of what we are allowed to accept without a valid
    EZ> assignment.  Please hold your further changes until a new
    EZ> assignment is on file.

I'm surprised----I redid it when I changed employers a couple of years
ago. Perhaps it isn't showing up because of my new address
(acohen@ust.hk).

In any case I will hold off on further changes until further notice.

    EZ> Also, please note that we use the US English conventions in our
    EZ> documentation, so we leave 2 spaces between sentences, not one.

    EZ> And finally, the first sentence of any doc string should be a
    EZ> single line not wider than 79 characters, because apropos
    EZ> commands only display that first line in the buffers they show.

    EZ> (I fixed the last two issues of your latest commit, but I can do
    EZ> nothing about the missing Copyright-paperwork-exempt tag in it.)

Thank you for fixing this.

Best,
Andy

--
Andrew Cohen

Director, HKUST Jockey Club Institute for Advanced Study
Lam Woo Foundation Professor and Chair Professor of Physics

The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology