Re: Adding use-package to ELPA

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: Adding use-package to ELPA
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 08:15:59 +0000

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>   > from [0] it seems like use-package has collected the copyright
>   > assignments from all the significant contributors, but nobody has had
>   > the time to act on this.
>
>   > As it seems to be a popular package, I tried adding it to GNU ELPA:
>
> Thank you.

To clarify, as the way you quoted my messages is confusing, I haven't
added use-package to GNU ELPA the package repository, but I have just
attempted to build it within my local checkout of the ELPA build system.
As mentioned, the question is open whether or not the package should be
added to ELPA or not (I prefer adding it to ELPA, but I am biased).

--
        Philip Kaludercic