Re: Select completions from the minibuffer

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Select completions from the minibuffer
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:43:29 +0100

For a general case I am not sure this is correct or desired because the same window may change buffer. And we want the highlight mode to be buffer local not window local right?... Even the new function in the predisplay hook is buffer local... I will find confusing such a mix...

Any way I am not the best lisper to have a strong opinion on this. But IMHO the code is actually pretty simple to deserve a more complex approach.