Re: How to retrieve a node from ewoc by data (extend library?)

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: How to retrieve a node from ewoc by data (extend library?)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 06:25:43 -0700

Speaking of ewoc, debugging elisp tools that ewoc can prove hard from
experience because attempting to print an ewoc object  ends up walking a
complex chain of self-referential nodes; attempting to debug package
jabber.el in the past comes to mind.

Could ewoc perhaps define some ewoc-specific print functions that allows
the developer to inspect the state of the ewoc graph?

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8