Copyright assignment

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Copyright assignment
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:12:40 +0600

I have implemented semantic tokens support in Eglot and requested its
maintainer to add it to the codebase[1].  But as Eglot is part of Emacs
and copyrighted by FSF, I need to assign copyright to FSF.

Can you kindly send me the necessary papers and instructions to complete
my paperwork?

[1]: https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/pull/839

--
Akib Azmain Turja

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  It's fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5