Re: Select completions from the minibuffer

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Select completions from the minibuffer
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 16:46:37 +0100

BTW Eli:

Some of the new and old completions customs have some name miss-matches:
some of them are called completion-something and some others are
completions-something in plural.

There are some of them with `:group 'completion` while others don't have
that... could you please check if the names could be standardized and
may be added to the right group??

Specially the options I added I am not sure if they are well named and
for sure they don't have a group name...