macOS port

From: Perry Smith
Subject: macOS port
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:00:00 -0500

I downloaded emacs-27.2, did ./configure; make; make install and it
successfully finished.

If I execute src/emacs, it starts up, opens a window, and seem to operate fine.

If I open the nextstep directory and double click the Emacs application icon I
get a nasty-gram that says it is corrupted and the only two choices is to move
it to the trash or close it.

I’m 99% sure this is some safety feature of macOS.  I’m running macOS 12.3 on
an M1 Max MacBook Pro.

This isn’t really a GNU or Emacs problem but I came here first to see if anyone
else has hit this issue and found a way to get past it.

Thank you,
Perry