Re: Black scroll bars in current master (GNU/Linux)

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Black scroll bars in current master (GNU/Linux)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 12:21:43 +0200 (CEST)

> Il 02/04/2022 11:40 Angelo Graziosi  ha scritto:
>

> But now I have another issue: Emacs start without toolbar... Is it removed by
> default? How to re-enable it?

Oops, for some reason I had disabled it in the init file. Now restored!

So, in short, the cause of the black scroll bar was my desktop file which,
probably, had something of incompatible with the new Emacs master.. Now I have
regenerated it and all seems fine (strangely it occurred only in GNU/Linux
build)..