Re: [External] : Easy way to make Emacs look more "modern"

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: [External] : Easy way to make Emacs look more "modern"
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 23:54:09 +0200

On 09/04/2022 23:43, Drew Adams wrote:
That's a pretty minor change in appearance.

It's fine with me either way.  (I don't see
a real need to adopt it as the default.)

There's less contrast in the backgrounds of
active and inactive than what we've had - > so it's harder to see which is
active.

How do you define contrast? I am proposing to change only the box color: the active box color to a lighter shade and the inactive one to a lighter shade. I think the contrast overall is unchanged. But I admit that I haven't mathematically computer it.

Cheers,
Dan