Re: zsh-like zcomplete-mode based on icomplete-mode

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: zsh-like zcomplete-mode based on icomplete-mode
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:15:17 +0300

> There is a detail when completion-format is one-column and it is when
> using zcomplete-previous-line-completion, some candidates are not
> highlighted... when we go to the last candidate and return... It seems
> like the cursor goes at the end of the candidate where the face-cursor
> is not set.

This is because zcomplete-previous-line-completion is underdeveloped.
Some candidates are not highlighted when point moves to a line
without completions.

Ideally, it should be implemented in minibuffer.el, so up/down arrows
should wrap to the top/bottom of the current column like in zsh.
Patches welcome.