Re: Emacs 28.1 doesn't compile on Mac OS 10.7.5

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Emacs 28.1 doesn't compile on Mac OS 10.7.5
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:32:19 +0800

Mattias Engdegård <mattiase@acm.org> writes:

> Thank you! This particular change should be back-ported to emacs-28
> once master has caught up with gnulib again.

As long as someone backports the MS-DOS code at the same time.  I don't
want to update the code on the release branch for a gnulib update,
especially since I know next to nothing about MS-DOS, so someone like
Eli will probably need to go over it again, once again delaying the
prebuilts (which already happened after the 28.1 release.)

Or maybe we could just install the single change to gnulib for old
versions of Mac OS X, but I don't know if that's okay.

Thanks.