Re: Request for review `image-roll.el` for Emacs core (or ELPA)

From: dalanicolai
Subject: Re: Request for review `image-roll.el` for Emacs core (or ELPA)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 23:17:02 +0200

(I should really switch to Emacs for mail, the above mail probably looks terrible on the archive, anyway...)

As a short comment, on pdf-scroll.el. That file contains only a few lines of 'new' code. The major part of that
file contains copies of 'original' pdf-tools function, but with some minor modifications. I will add comments
behind the lines containing modifications.